Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting and Waiting

The pulmonologist said that things are a little more improved from yesterday. White blood count continues to improve, so that's a good sign. We wished it would improve faster, but we'll take what we get.

We're told that things should be more clarified by the end of the week, which means we should be able to tell more about how Ray's body is responding and recovering.

The oncologist said he plans to do a bone marrow biopsy in a few days as those results will also be a determining factor for future treatment.

Thank you all for your love and support!

6 comments:

Michele S. said...

That's good news! We'll keep on praying, praying and praying!

Blessings,
Michele S.

alice said...

We will keep praying and do appreciate the updates.
Much love,
Alice and Doug

Amy said...

((((((Ray and Kim)))))

buzz said...

Ray & Kim, I really wish I could something more than simply praying! Sometimes I think my prayers cannot be effective or bring healing to anyone, but I'll keep on praying as that's all I know how to do. Prayers continue from this household! Louis.

David and Mary Lynn said...

Raymond and Kimmie,

We keep you in our prayers throughout each day. May God bless you with good reports for the end of the week!

We love you and your family,
David and Mary Lynn

Pam A said...

Ray & Kim, Know that you are always in my prayers. Thanks for the love and encouragement you have given me. May Ray continue to improve daily. God Bless you all.