Monday, March 8, 2010

Stories about Raymond ?

We realize that there are many stories that people would like to share about Ray. We invite you to post them here on the comments. We'd love to hear more about how Raymond touched people's lives.

The funeral this morning was very nice. The sun came out shining upon us. (We're going to miss you, Raymond!!! We love you SO much!)

If Ray were here, I think he'd be telling us this:

"If you were touched by my life (only possible with God's Grace), then go ahead and have an inspiring life yourself. Ask God for the grace, say YES to Him on a daily basis, and live the paradox of the Gospel: faith, hope, and love."

Post your stories here if you like . . . or write Kim a letter.

God bless you all! "You're precious!"

-Sr. Mary Michael, OSF

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

2 weeks ago while sitting at the hospital with Ray he told me that he envied all the Priests because they had so many spiritual children and he only had 7. I told him that he needed to open his eyes to see how many people that he had made a difference in the lives of.

Amy said...

Not long after Raymond was diagnosed, I sent a "Cancer Sucks" t-shirt to him. When I went to visit him he told me he couldn't wear the shirt. I thought at first because it said "sucks", but he explained that he didn't feel like it sucked...that he was blessed. I've had a hard time wearing my shirt that is similar after...although I still hate cancer...not because what it has done to me but taken people who truly make a difference in this world.

Unknown said...

Kim,

On behalf of Willy & Frances Montano, we would like to say how much we enjoyed his friendship along with the entire family going back to Blessed Sacrament. He was an inspiration to all of us and we hope that you will always know that. Our prayers and thoughts will be with you always.